Health & Wellness

Outrage as Lagosians get poisoned after eating Dominos Pizzas

One of the people who claims she was affected, @Adaorasays, took to her Instagram page to share her alleged story about the aftermath of eating the pizza.

According to her, she has been throwing up and stooling after eating the pizza she bought at Old Domino restaurant in Lekki.

@adaorasays claimed she is not only one lamenting about the pizza as another customer also complained of the same problem.

She added that the staff acted nonchalant about their problems, insisting that other customers did not lament.

See the screen shot of her post below;

To Top